Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back with a vengeance....

I have access to a card reader now, so I can update my blog with all kinds of important things like Buddy's impending delivery......

Errrr, how about the all important lollipop? That's definitely blog-worthy.........



I'm not trying to point fingers or anything, but I think someone's mom needs to learn the signs of a sugar overdose, before weirder things than this start happening....

Now the most important, playing in a ditch, more importantly the irrigation ditch, cause what kid wouldn't want to do that.....well, other than me, I liked to look pretty at all times cause I was a princess (my how times have changed)!....


I do believe that expression on Buddy's face in the last picture, is what I refer to as "Heaven". Buddy has been partying it up with my sister's youngest kids, which we thankfully get to steal this week because they are in the process of moving,. It's just so sad that we just have to keep them with us so my sister can concentrate on packing (please note the sarcasm in the above sentence)!  So today after we pretended (yep, key word) to help my sister clean of few things, we skedaddled back to my parents house so we could do this....
Not really sure what the "this" was exactly, but I'm sure if you asked the kids they'd tell you it was lots of fun! So all in all a super fantastic, fantastic, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment