Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bubbly personalities.....

Buddy has been hanging with his cousins non-stop since we arrived here!!!!! Thank goodness for his bubbly personality to keep them entertained. Well, perhaps we should thank his cousin Sara for replenishing his bubbliness? Not much today, took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo (think awesome inflatables to climb and slide on) for 6 hours. I really did expect them to be exhausted when we got home....no such luck. Instead when we got home they decided to pour an entire container of bubble mix all over the slide in my parents backyard for an extra whooshing effect. Man, where were these kids when I was a kid? The most creative I got with bubbles was using a fanning effect to get the bubbles out of the bubble wand! Tomorrow is Father's Day (well, our second one this year, we're just awesome that way). I have to admit I'm pretty stoked about celebrating it with my father.....even if he did traumatize me as a kid by telling me whoopin' lies when I was a kid and too naive to know that my dad is the jokester of all jokesters! So all in all a super fantastic, fair playing...
 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment