Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Clubs....

It appears that Shane and I have started a new tennis club...... It really is a shame we can't find any kids to join our club! In other news, Pinterest really is my nemesis..... Note the crafty little sponge balls for our water fight this afternoon! Seriously Pinterest, don't you know I have better things to do than to look at you and be crafty? No, wait, I really don't......hmmmm, maybe I'll work on that. In other, more important news, only 6 more days till Buddy and I leave for Pootah! Yay!!!!!! I hope they have a tennis club for us to join there! Ah, who am I kidding, they have movie theaters, bowling alleys and amusement parks.....that totally trumps a tennis club (well, except for ours, cause ours is all kinds of awesome). So all in all a super fantastic, love, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment