Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bored?

I really like to hear Buddy complain about being bored, it really makes my ears happy to hear him utter every 5 seconds about his boredom. To ensure that I heard that sweet music to my ears I made sure we did absolutely nothing today. I mean not a thing, we just sat and stared at each other......all day. First we stared at each other on the tennis courts.....
Then we decided to take our boredom up a notch and stare at each other at the pool....
After Buddy was bored to tears for hours on end with some friends, we decided to lay on the boredom really thick and be bored in a theater.....
Seriously, what can be more boring than sitting around a silly ole' theater with seats that move, air that blasts you and water that sprays while you're having a 3D movie experience? By Buddy's expression, I would say he was bored senseless! To end off our boring day, we decided to make some boring cookies....
It was such a boring day! I'm sure Buddy hopes he's never this bored again! So all in all a super fantastic, doldrums, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment