Monday, June 18, 2012

Heaven.....

Who knew that being stuck in a hot van with several cousins would be so heavenly? Especially when the entertainment looks like this....
We are still embarrassingly mooching off/ staying with  my sister, using her connection to 7 ready made playmates and Buddy couldn't be happier! We went swimming, well, after Darth Vader used his powers for good...
Errr, if the powers for good means somehow escaping household chores because you're too busy running around hopped up on lemonade! Which in that case, I think Darth may be onto a little something there! . If Donna (my sister) doesn't watch out, I may try to escape back to Hawaii with a few more kids! I'm a nice sister though and I'll let her pick her favorite one to keep, So all in all a super fantastic, loving the family...perhaps a little too much, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment