Friday, June 1, 2012

Puberty or perverty.....I think we're in trouble.....

I was playing chauffeur to Buddy and Shane today while the family drove down to the resorts to go see a 4D movie (FYI, the movie theater was closed due to a water leak.....lame). Somehow Buddy convinced his dad to sit beside him in the back while I drove (who am I kidding, have you seen that kid's mug, that's all the convincing it takes for me). Anyway, after they finished playing a nice sweet little ABC game, they decided to peruse through my Vicky's Secret catalog that happened to be in the car. For the next 15 minutes they talked about the boobs, butts and ugly swimming suits (side note here, Buddy found a swimming suit of mine and declared it one of the ugliest.....awesome)they saw in the catalog. I really thought this kind of talk happened later in life.........much,much,much,much,much later. Of course I was also hoping my sweet little innocent boy would fall a little further from his genetic tree. Of course, in Buddy's defense, he always declared the model with the biggest smile to be the prettiest.......yay (he gets that from me)! In other sweeter, less disturbing news..... Thanks to my sleep deprivation "shopping spree" we are the proud owners of a roller coaster.....
Trust me, he was containing his excitement in that picture! He started working on it yesterday and finished building it this afternoon, and he has been playing non-stop with it ever since. Well, except for the car ride where he and his father were acting like pre-pubescent teenagers! Anyway, Buddy thought he'd take the fear factor up a notch for the car occupants and added a tunnel of terror....
Now that's my boy that I can be proud of! Hmmmm,I'm starting to wonder if Shane would take it wrong if I asked him to never speak again????? Oh well, so all in all a super fantastic, trying to stay innocent, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment