Friday, June 22, 2012

Yards.....

I've always had a dream of having a house with a huge backyard for kids to play in. Unfortunately my backyard is quite lackluster, thank goodness I happen to be related to two old people that let me mooch off of them endlessly so I could throw the party I've always dreamed of (well, minus the water balloons, cause I wasn't that much of dreamer today)! HEMI EVEN CAME....
First up Shower Cap Cheetos....







I'd like to say I won that round, but I'd like to believe that my dad won since he was on cleanup crew duty! Also as much fun as it was, I say next time we forgo the shower caps and see what happens on hair.....of course I'll relegate my dad onto the cleanup crew for that mess! Next we played a game of good ole' leaky bucket....


I don't want to imply that Sara was the slowest one, therefore the only one I was able to grab a photo of, but errrr, yeah! Since the kids weren't getting the wiggles out enough, we decided to shake our bums.....


Not surprisingly the girls team won hands down, or bums all around?
After enough rump shaking to rival any rap video, we decided to stick something gooey on our noses to see what would happen.....

When that wasn't entertaining enough, a few decided to see what would happen if you made your whole  face gooey....

Obviously by the looks of that last picture being able to see is highly overrated.....as well as not making a huge mess! After that the kids tested our their stomping skills....


Ummmm, I believe it was a lot of fun, but I also believe I need to stop my Pinterest addiction that is feeding into my party throwing addiction.....well, at least for a week....then we have to throw a goodbye party for ourselves. No worries though, I haven't found any good ideas for my next party, well, at least yet! After the party was over we took some of our favorite party goers to my sister's house where Buddy was promptly greeted at the door and assisted into a wardrobe change....
Unfortunately that was the wrong wardrobe....

That's better! So all in all a super fantastic, invoking my yard envy, day!


No comments:

Post a Comment