Saturday, July 21, 2012

Awesome.....

 I stole some photos off of Shane's phone from the camping trip yesterday, I believe my little man just may have it made....


Seriously, I've always wanted to throw a tomahawk......of course when I'm throwing it I'm imagining I'm all kinds of awesome and coordinated so I look really cool doing it. Perhaps even in some awesome superhero garb?  Hmmmm, maybe some things are best left in the imagination! So all in all a super fantastic, super tired because someone was checking every 10 minutes to see if I was awake yet, day!

Now for some breaking news, while I was writing the blog today, my little evil genius came up with a new game.....



Buddy wants to call it the "wheel of siracha", I would like to call it the "wheel of pain"! Thank goodness for dads....



They're always good for a few laughs....
Mom's are for nurturing and dad's are for torturing, isn't that how the saying goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment