Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cultured?

I'm watching a French subtitled movie with Buddy right now. Who knew he was so cultured? Of course the movie is claymation and is hilarious, even if you don't read the subtitles....Seriously a piano playing horse and a house packed full of pigs...fantastic! Actually, more importantly,  who know the French were so funny? In other news of our newly cultured ways, the boys and I went to go explore around our neck of the woods and found this....


It looks like there was a big fire there once upon a time and quite a few buildings were burnt down and never rebuilt. According to my extremely cultured son, someone is a "Dumbo" for making the fire. Believe me he didn't want to pose with a happy face to make a statement to all you blog readers so that you know he wasn't happy about the "Dumbos". So there you have it, Smokey Bear is officially out of a job  and Buddy will be the new spokesman to make sure that we know only "Dumbos" make fires!   I just hate to tell my boy that Mother Nature could perhaps be the biggest Dumbo of them all! So all in all a super fantastic, not a Dumbo, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment