Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The entertaining of Buddy.....

Buddy woke up this morning and started watching TV. Not our finest moment(s), I'd like to tell you how long I let him stare aimlessly at Johnny Test episode after episode, after episode,but I'm afraid of being judged (mostly by myself). Thank goodness Buddy has a  man (really boy) made obstacle course in the front yard....






Is it odd that I'd rather him break an arm than watch TV, and actually told him so? Nah, I think it's just a good mothering skills, after all, I have to get him in condition for competing in the Olympics of 2020. Did I mention our Olympic sized swimming pool on the lanai?
Just kidding, the Olympics wished they had a swimming pool as awesome as ours (the giraffe blows water out of its nose)! So all in all a super fantastic, entertaining,  day!

No comments:

Post a Comment