Thursday, July 12, 2012

You're so vain...

While we were in Utah I let Buddy grow out his lovely golden locks......which really ended up looking like a Shaggy Doo! Anyway, once we got home Shane (who has a case of hair envy) immediately insisted upon a haircut! Buddy was very anxious that we would cut "his favorite spot of hair" and would only consent to a haircut if we assured that "spot"s safety. Hmmmm, who knew he had a favorite spot of hair? Not me, although I'm pretty sure if you asked Shane or my dad their favorite spot would be their entire head! His favorite spot is right along the cowlick on his left side so he can twirl it! Then today while we were at a restaurant he took my iPhone and began taking pictures of his beloved locks....


He took about 20 pictures of his hair, perhaps he's knows his genetic predisposition to loose it all in about 17 years so he's making lasting memories? Truly I wonder about this boy sometimes....
 and then I wonder why boys think it's funny to take a picture to see how fat they can look?
So all in all a super fantastic, hair today, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment