Sunday, July 8, 2012

The big hurrah.....

Buddy and I are heading home bright and early in the morning (well, OK our flight leaves at noon, but it's still bright), so we had to get one last hurrah in. A hurrah of talking Papaw into whipping out the ladder for an unsupervised roof top visit...
Then of course our final hurrah with some of the cousins....
Not that this was today, but it's a cute picture, and it's cousins....so I think it belongs...
Hurrah! I believe Buddy has had the best summer of the universe and has not uttered the words "I'm bored" once since we arrived! I'm afraid when we arrive home, Hawaii won't be so cool and exciting anymore, and that'll be just plain weird! Perhaps we'll have to have a few cousins shipped express mail to us? I think that's a fine plan!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, not quite ready to go, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment