Friday, July 27, 2012

Geckos can't fly.....

Since Kevin has been here, the boys have been doing a lot of (this is a direct quote)"boy things". Which means, I've been bored out of my mind! But that's OK, I have aunt Martha and a cranky uterus keeping me company these last few days! First the boys played with geckos.....

Apparently geckos can't fly, but in other news, they are extremely docile after nearly drowning in your "hot tub" while placed on the aforementioned airplane (see above pic).....Then the boys did some serious recycling....
Obviously this "boy" activity wasn't all it was cracked up to be! Thankfully, computer time is all that it's cracked up to be....
Well, except in my mind, but I keep being reminded I'm not a boy so I just don't understand! 
Thank goodness laughter has no gender bias! So all in all a super fantastic, boys ruling?, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment