Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Child's Play....

I believe my sister has really moved into a child's "Heaven on Earth"! At least in Buddy's opinion, since he calls her every morning to invite himself over (thank goodness I'm her favorite sister so it's not awkward)! There is  a trampoline and plenty of cousins to share it with....
 Today they even added water, because everything is better when you add water!



 There is even a spare cousin that let's you pounce on her while she plays dead....
How awesome is that! Then, did I mention the horses?
Oh, and the cousin that takes pictures of you while you're playing with the horses so you won't be bothered by boring old mom....
Heck, my sister's house is so cool, even the trash cans are awesome....
There is also the awesome fact that with all those cousins around someone can lend you some boots so the rattlesnakes won't get you....cause I'm pretty sure that a rattlesnake bite is quite a bit of a party downer...
Thank goodness Buddy went for western wear on the bottoms and stuck with Hawaiian wear up top. He might have looked silly switching it the other way! Then for the topping on the cake, as if her house wasn't fantastic enough, her neighborhood had a nice little rodeo to start off the 4th of July festivities....
Yep, definitely heaven. Thank goodness Shane is still at home or I'd have a hard time getting someone back home. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm still going to have a hard time getting Buddy on the plane to go home next week! So all in all a super fantastic, over extending our welcome, day!

1 comment: