Sunday, April 7, 2013

An ode to a bald headed geek.....

There is a running joke in my family about calling my dad a bald headed geek (something to do with a nickname a  teenage boy came up with to describe my dad a long time ago). It's been at least 25 years and the nickname is still sticking! Although, after today I'm thinking we may have a contender for top bald headed geek....
I do especially love the tan line on the head, pretty fancy if you ask me! My work called me at the crack of dawn this morning to see if I could work during the day instead of my scheduled night shift. Huzzah......Day shift and joining the land of the living! When I got home tonight,  my personal bald headed geek was trying to hide from me. Little did he know that his head gives off a glow to rival any nightlight, let's just say I didn't even know he was hiding he was so obvious. Not sure what Shane is thinking, cause all I'm thinking is that white head is going to get burnt in all the paddling and tennis that boy's been doing lately. But perhaps a case of the hair envy has gotten to him and caused this irrational behavior? Oh well, in other news I volunteered at the school to help test kindergartners in math for the next two weeks. Maybe by the end of it I'll be matching the boys with their hairdo's after I pull all of mine out..... So all in all a super fantastic, shiny headed and who are you calling a geek, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment