Saturday, April 13, 2013

Star in the making?

I asked the boys to pose with their paddles like they were guitars this morning so I could snap a picture.

Am I just biased, or does it look like one of those kids is top contender for Air Guitar Player of the Universe? I'm sure you didn't know this about me, but I've been playing the air guitar for many, many  years and I'm quite proficient at it. Some might even say I'm an expert! I'm glad all those lessons I've been giving Buddy are FINALLY paying off! In other news, nothing says best friends like matching outfits....
Oh wait, I think that's for twins. I'll have to rethink my plans for dressing Buddy exactly like all of his friends (just kidding, they were cold and wet and who wouldn't want a Zombie t-shirt that says not to brush your teeth.....that's right up Buddy's alley).  In other, other news, I think I have the best kid in the universe.....
But I know I'm definitely biased on that one! So all in all a super fantastic, super star, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment