Thursday, April 11, 2013

Working on it.....

Buddy must really need a sibling if he's resorting to hanging out with this....
Just kidding, I mean he does need a sibling, but Yoda has been of good use for the boy. Today we had our first pack meeting with me as the cub master. Not only are we creating a new pack, but we don't even have any leaders yet, so it was just me and all the  parents I could rope in (thank goodness I roped in A LOT). Since the derby is coming up, I thought,  why not make a car holder for your most prized possession, even more awesome,  it kinda makes your car look like a trophy....woot.....
Not sure if the boys had a good time or not, but some of them stayed a little bit longer to play tricks on the back yard neighbors.....so it must have been a hit, right? Buddy and the neighbor boy/fellow scout went down into our back lot with  fake Yoda and some flashlights and reenacted an alien scene to scare the living bejeebers out of some unsuspecting kids! Ha! Why didn't I think of that, me and my silly car holder making plans! Drats! Next time,cubs, next time. So all in all a super fantastic, didn't get any pictures cause I'm like a chicken with my head cut off, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment