Friday, April 5, 2013

Where is Superman when you need him?

Buddy has been asking me for weeks to take him to the local 4D movie theater. Luckily for him I can barely walk these days, compliments of a ridiculous kettle ball workout I did on Wednesday  Anyway, thanks to my limited mobility I decided to take the night off of mothering and go to the movies! Buddy of course loved it, afterwards we (he) decided to walk around a little bit. While we were there we walked past a pay phone. I don't know how it happened, but Buddy didn't know what a pay phone was! Seriously, when did I become so old and archaic? Buddy begged to make a phone call.....
Let's pretend I'm a good mom and let him have one phone call instead of spending all my change on the Pac-Man game at the shop around the corner! Oh well, he had a good time posing with the phone. Maybe for my next trick I'll show him a cassette tape player. So all in all a super fantastic, making our one call, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment