Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The trick....

Ever wonder what the trick is to not getting water up your nose in the shower? Wonder no further....
Oh, what's that? You don't have a problem getting water up your nose because it points down, not up. Good point, perhaps I should let Buddy know that.....Or perhaps he can continue showering like that, although I'm starting to wonder if that pose makes it difficult to wash, which could explain some body odors? In other news, he's leader of the pack.....
That's him in the front of the canoe with the bright yellow shorts. He keeps putting himself in front when the team is putting out the canoes. Not sure if it's due to  excitement and just wanting to be first, or trying to look like he's helping when he can barely touch the top of the canoe when it's on it's wheels? All I know is I am happy they haven't kicked him off the team for being a public nuisance. The second we hit the beach he starts singing and goes full force until.....well, all I know is I don't hear him when he's in the middle of the ocean. I'm starting to wonder if maybe earplugs will start to be issued with the paddles? If not, I'm thinking I could make a small fortune with that idea! All I know is a singing boy is a happy boy, I'm so glad he's found something he loves....other than Jasmine that is! So all in all a super fantastic, I'm going to be rich, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment