Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chim...chim..n..ey....

Buddy has been toting around a ridiculously large umbrella for 2 years. It was under our house when we moved in and he immediately staked his claim on it. Of course, I staked my claim on a portable mirror from the attic, so I guess I can't blame the poor bugger. The umbrella is huge, and annoying. Buddy whips it out every time it looks like it might rain....and pretty much anytime he feels like he needs a prop. Yesterday, while we were at the grocery store we decided to downgrade to a smaller version (yep, that's smaller). Anyway,  I guess today was another prop day....

I'm sure Dick Van Dyke would be proud, well, as long as Buddy paid attention to his toted monstrosity and didn't poke out good ole' Dick's eye! Seriously, I think Buddy may need to get a licence to carry his new-found lethal weapon.  In other news,  I better recheck our 24 hour kits because the zombies are coming....
Can I say how much I love that boy. I told him to go sit near the zombies so I could document them, and he busts out with that face , and then this....
and this....
Heehee, best kid I've ever had. Thank goodness the zombies are cooperating and are ready for a rousing game of Cub Scouts versus Zombies at our pack's booth at the pinewood derby! Booyah.....it's going to be awesome! In other news, I got another new dress....

It's cute, but I don't think my chest is big enough for the top because every time I sat down I could see straight down my dress.....which makes me wonder, was that dress specifically designed for Dolly Parton, because that's just not right! Oh well, nothing some double sided tape can't handle I guess. So all in all a super fantastic, Mary Poppins has nothing on us, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment