Sunday, April 28, 2013

Favorite subjects and a case of leprosy...

I LOVE Sunday's. Sunday is the only day of the week Buddy and I get to sleep in so we usually sleep in, then cuddle and talk most of the morning since church doesn't start till 1pm (it's a love/hate relationship with that time)! This morning while we were talking, I asked Buddy what his favorite subject at school was. His answer was "Jasmine". Hmmmm, I thought perhaps he misunderstood me and reexplained "subject", again the answer was again "Jasmine". Errrrm, I think I'm going to have my hands full for the next 20 or so years. In other news, I'm glad we are already living in Hawaii  so the commute to the nearest leper colony won't be so bad....
In catch up news for yesterday, Buddy decided since we were blessed with hands and know how to help we should put ourselves to good use and do this...

(That'd be us all decked out and joining the Church's Helping Hands Day, although I'm pretty sure one of us just rode the scooter around for an hour, but maybe I'll buckle down and help next year). Also, I got another new dress (is it just me, or do I keep saying that)....
Now if I could get a haircut somewhere on this rock we'd be set! So all in all a super fantastic, hopefully learning a lot more than just about girls at school, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment