Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back to the grind....

The last few nights I've gone to bed at 8:30 like a preschooler, because honestly, I am just that tired! Here are my updates for the last few days that I've been attempting to get my beauty sleep.....(FYI-I still look exactly the same and I'm demanding a refund from the coiner of that phrase)! Anyway, here goes.....Sunday at the butt-crack of dawn we took a helicopter ride over Kauai.....

It was breathtakingly gorgeous....
But truthfully, I was so tired that I would have rather been sleeping......back to that again!  I think there may be a theme going on here!!!!!  We left Kauai Sunday evening and found part of Buddy's Halloween costume in our mailbox. Just so you know Buddy isn't natural....
Well, as far as the color named  on the box is concerned anyway. But then again Buddy being unnatural isn't anything new, is it? As far as the latest news goes, something keeps circling me while I'm in the bathroom trying to do my business. I would squish it, but it's way too cute!
So all in all a super fantastic, going to sleep, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment