Saturday, September 7, 2013

Growing up ???????

Buddy's had a history project that he's been working on all week. He's been extremely excited about this project.It's about my dad growing up in Kentucky after World War II (which he is sure to mention in EVERY SINGLE PARAGRAPH), and if that weren't cool enough, he grew up in a coal mining community, which means lots of trains! Buddy has been writing and rewriting his draft all week. Today he typed up his final project.....
Seriously, who taught him to type, or spell, or form a complete sentence for that matter? Help, I think my kid may be growing up.....
Ahhhh, that's better! In other news, we decided that since Buddy was growing up, Shane and I should get in on the action....
If only!!!!! In other news, I have a kid waiting to be snuggled so I'm outta here! So all in all a super fantastic, growing too fast, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment