Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Not for everyone.....

Not everyone was meant to be a game show model....

I truly hope you enlarged that picture of me so you can really appreciate my gimpy eye! In other news, I had a lunch date with a like-minded business partner at the local elementary school....
While I was eating, at least 8 kids approached me to make sure that they are on the  list for Buddy's birthday party .....a whole month away! The kids then launched into a debate which party was the most "epic", their words, not mine! After reminiscing with the kids which party was best: the Boys Only, Wacky Races, Nerf Gun, Lego, or End of School Bash we all decided that they all were "epic". Buddy then decided he wants to have a mustache theme for his birthday party. Unfortunately, Pinterest, who is my usual arch-enemy for too many good ideas has absolutely no  ideas! Grrrr! I guess that means I need to get creative, but stuff like this happens when we get creative around here....

Ok, so I'll let a bunch of kids play around with 20 pounds of sugared candies while I surf the internet for the party.....I think that could work! So all in all a super fantastic, party planning, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment