Saturday, September 14, 2013

Trophy wife?

Shane decided to book us into a ridiculously overpriced resort for our vacation (trust me, I am not complaining, just laying down the facts). Anyway, while we've been staying here we have noticed quite a number of, ummmm, well, "trophy wives". Shane asked me if I'd bee his trophy wife for our stay here....



I'm pretty certain that I have ascertained awesome "trophy wife" status with my " trophy wife" lady like behavior! In other news, we went on a hike that included a rope ladder to get to the beach (awesome)....

Buddy took his boogie board for a walk....
Then he decided it might be funner if he took his dad for a walk (swim) instead.....

After we got sand stuck in every orifice possible to last for a month, we decided we should take a bath.....with a bunch of strangers......in our bathing suits.....
After our awkward bath, we decided to love on each other.....
We almost have that perfected, but I think we may need to practice more, especially before the teenage years set in! Lastly, we went to a pier to take pictures with Shane....
I told Shane to make a goofy face.....I think he's failed miserably!!!!! Thank goodness we have one of these at home to give him some pointers....
Or at least show him how to use his pointer fingers! Then I told Buddy to go jump in a lake!
We couldn't find a lake, so I guess a boring old ocean will have to do! Tomorrow we're going on a helicopter ride. Is it wrong that I could really care less about going on a helicopter ride? Although, now that I have my "trophy wife" status, the hulabaloo has gotten to my head and I just find everything extremely mundane (truth is I have to wake up way too early for the flight and I'd rather sleep in, but that's just me!). So all in all a super fantastic, vying for trophy wife of the year, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment