Thursday, September 19, 2013

The force is strong with the young one....

Buddy begged to be able to wear his costume to school this morning. He initially wanted to walk to school while playing his "theme" song that I downloaded this morning. Then,  he decided that his cape would wave impressively if he rode his scooter instead! Too bad I'm a horrible mother and decided that he shouldn't wear his costumes for innumerable reasons, one being that it's totally against school rules. Ha, who am I kidding, I'm a total pushover....
I did make him take his costume off before crossing onto school property....cause I'm a rule follower that way. In other news, Buddy may be marching in a parade on Saturday and he is more than excited. Now I'm off to go cuddle with the dark side. So all in all a super fantastic, impressively flapping our capes, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment