Monday, September 9, 2013

Not a thing....

I was greeted at the front door when I got home from work this morning but this certain someone.....
Apparently, he was puking all night, which led to a day  at home.Since he was feeling much better today it was more of a hookey day than anything else in my book.....But Shane was the coherent decision maker today that decided it would be prudent for Buddy to stay home.  I did at least have my wits about me to make Buddy call his teacher to get the homework assignment for tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't have the wits to tell Buddy to leave a call back number when he left a message on his teacher's phone. Oh well, I guess a day of doing absolutely nothing never hurt anybody....
Well, not physically anyway! So all in all a super fantastic, all better, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment