Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bad to the bone...

You don't want to mess with us, we are apparently a tough crowd....
Nah, just messing with you....I enforced a sick day for the Budster (AKA a walking germ spreading machine) He only stopped complaining when when he called his teacher to get his homework assignment? Seriously, who is teaching this kid responsibility, because apparently I'm only teaching him swagger.....
In other news, I made Buddy the Breeding family sick day staple....
Which means that he will be completely healed by morning, at least I'm hoping so, because my anniversary is tomorrow and I planned a romantic dinner for two, not three! Oh well, I can quickly shuffle things around and not feed Shane....I'm a good re-organizer, can you tell? So all in all a super fantastic, living the gangsta life, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment