Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bonuses!!!!

Who knew homeschooling had so many bonuses???? Not only do you get to sleep in (seriously the night shift working nurse in me is doing flips in my head over this one), but you also get the skate park to all yourself...... 


Downside.....you get the skate park to all yourself! In other news, a while ago, Buddy and his BFF sent in applications to be on Paradise Run. Turns out, they don't accept colorblind contestants so Buddy was not chosen, but his BFF and another friend got to go today for the taping. I'm going to be honest, not a huge fan of a show that discriminates based on color.....isn't that against the law? Just sayin'!!!!! Stinking show!!!!! Now Buddy is asking me to get him on another show "so [he] can be famous". Who does this kid think he is? Better yet, who does he think I am?  A Hollywood talent agent? Because seriously?????Seriously????? He'll just have to settle for being my own personal star! So all in all a super fantastic, living it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment