Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Reunited....

Buddy's BFF has returned from his stent of "getting famous". Buddy stole him for the afternoon and now the lucky ducks have somehow convinced their mothers to a sleepover during the school week. I'm just worried the boys are going to get bored.....Heck, who am I kidding, those two goobers rolled around in a parking lot for 2 hours straight  just running into each other nonstop and giggling their heads off like it was the best thing since sliced bread. I'm certain they would have kept going, but the sun decided to set, and as much as the boys thought it would be awesome to do it in pitch darkness, I do have my limits!



Now they're giggling their heads off because they're making up voices for Tiny (Buddy's rat). I'm glad they are so easily entertained!  So all in all a super fantastic, go to sleep already boys, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment