Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rockin' this Homeschool thing!!!

So it's day #4 of our Homeschooling foray. I'm pretty certain I'm rocking it. Yesterday I took the boys to an obsidian mine as inspiration for a research paper on obsidian....
(We've yet to write.....or research for that matter). Today, we decided to grab our hostage Homeschooling Buddy by our newest means of transport...
and went for a huge bike ride around the fish pond for a lesson on sports physiology...
(We've yet to learn about sports or physiology). When we got home Buddy practiced his cello before heading to his ukulele class....
Because his ukulele teacher is amazingly awesome and wants to incorporate his cello playing with the group playing the uke! We may need to do a little (errrrrr.....a lot) more practicing before we can do that! On the way back home from his uke lesson, Buddy declared loudly for all to hear.... "I love music, and music loves me"
Well said Buddy!!! At least something went completely right today....although I had absolutely nothing to do with it, I'm totally going to pretend that was an all me moment! I've got to take what I can get....otherwise, this will be the only thing I get to claim....
So all in all a super fantastic, rocking the nose picking at least, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment