Saturday, May 7, 2016

The cat is away....

Shane went to Seattle for the weekend, so Buddy and I decided to live it up....or kill ourselves mountain biking on the craziest path in the universe  (this is Buddy pushing his bike back up on an actual road because his imminent death wasn't so exciting anymore). 
 Don't worry though, he got me back for that one by taking me to Umauma's Giant Swing (that would be a giant swing that takes you 150' up in the air over the Umauma falls.....I of course didn't grab any pictures, because I was too busy screaming  swinging. So here is one from their website...
Those must be paid professional models though, because they are smiling and happy. Buddy is now giving you an imitation of my facial expressions after we were done!
Yep, that looks about right. Then Buddy took me out to eat to IHOP for my Mother's Day present. At least that what he told me he was doing. I wasn't quite sure if it counted as him as taking me out to eat if he didn't drive, pay or let me pick out the place....but I guess he's the only kid I've got, so I guess I can't be too picky.  Anyway, Shane will be back tomorrow night so we've really got to up the ante tomorrow morning! So all in all a super fantastic, playing mouse, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment