Monday, May 2, 2016

Homes are for schools?

There have been a lot of changes around the house....enough to make you want to jump off a cliff because of them!!!!
Well, if you want to jump off of a cliff, because it's totally fun and awesome anyway. I pulled Buddy out of his school and started Homeschooling him. I won't go into the details for my decision, but I had no shadow of a doubt that I did the best thing for my kid the second I hit the doors leading out of the school (of course my exit was more of an explosion than a hit to be honest)....
Of course my floors may be having second thoughts!!!!
Tweenagers!!! Thank goodness this kid is good for bike rides....
 Evening skateboarding jaunts....

 And showing me that anything is possible with the internet....
Even homeschooling! So all in all a super fantastic, keeping my kid safe and HAPPY, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment