Monday, May 30, 2016

What the....what?????

Buddy's been hounding me to take him to Lagoon since we stepped foot in Utah....Well, that's a lie, the first thing he had to do was go pee, then it was "when are we going to Lagoon?" Today was the day. We rode the cannibal as soon as we entered the park....and then he pretty much lost interest. Errrrm....where did my roller coaster loving boy go? In his defense, since it's Memorial Day the lines were crazy, so we did his favorite rides and high tailed it out of there....because seriously, we have season passes, no need to extend the torture all in one day when we can drag it out over a month!!!!
 Afterwards, I took him to do one of the two things I've been excited to do while we're in Utah....rock climbing. Unfortunately, Buddy has to be 12 to be able to belay me, but it seriously worked out in his favor!!!! He had a blast.....


And from the blisters and arthritis flare ups in my hands, apparently I did too!!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, Lagoon is better with cousins, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment