Sunday, May 29, 2016

Payback....

When we moved to Hawaii, I left quite a few things in my parents' barn. I'm certain they appreciate my thoughtfulness...I mean, if they really start missing me, they can just go to their barn and look longingly at my junk  very important valuables. Every summer Buddy likes to crack in there and play with all of those fantastic treasures! It's like a gold mine in there, well, it is if you're under the age of 11...and I'm not sure the number should really even be that high! Anyway, Buddy decided to break into the barn today and he rediscovered his wagon. Somehow I convinced him that he owed me a very long wagon ride as payback for his earlier years. Of course he was more than happy to accommodate....

What a good boy! In other news, I just bought our tickets for Disneyland near the end of June! Woohoo!!!!!! We are so excited!!!! Is it weird that I have my hotel room booked and bought our passes into Disneyland but haven't figured out transportation to get there???? Errrrr, I should probably work on that! So all in all a super fantastic, getting a free ride, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment