Saturday, May 21, 2016

Dictator!

A few days ago while Buddy and I were at the community pool, we noticed an outlet blowing high pressured water into the side of the pool. Not only did it have the really awesome ability to jiggle the fat on my legs/arms/you name it, in ways I didn't think were humanly possible, but Buddy could configure himself near the outlet to do the funniest things with his bubbles....thus the pictures from yesterday's stent at the pool. Unfortunately, no matter how much I try, I cannot sink for the life of me and can't stay under the water for more than 2 seconds without being buoyed right back up! One of these days I'm going to be thankful for my surgically implanted lifesaving devices! Anyway, since Buddy and I have rediscovered the GoPro (underwater camera that was sitting on Shane's workdesk for possibly the last year....not sure if he was actually working on it while it was on the aforementioned workdesk), we decided to bring it for our snorkeling adventure up at Mahukona today....The boys wanted to stay at home and play video games. I gently (not really, but let's pretend I'm nice) reminded them that we live in Hawaii and playing video games in the middle of a day, on a day off of work and school is totally LAME!!!!! 







I fully support my dictatorship position! Of course next time I support my dictatorship position I think I may be wearing a wet suit, because seriously I've become a wuss and this 73 degree ocean was freezing me out! So all in all a super fantastic, putting my foot down, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment