Sunday, July 17, 2011

Aloha....

I have a migraine (thank you estrogen for the sudden surges that leave my head ready to burst and my uterus with an aching emptiness, it feels great). So I'll make this short, and possibly sweet...First up, after only 6 short months, Buddy finally went to his own class at church. They gave him a lei of yarn and sang an Aloha song while he wore a bonnet on his head, quite the introduction....Oh, and I had to buy him an airplane game(make that 6) on the iPhone, but I'll try to not pretend I'm bribing my child to go to church...

Next up, Kevin caught the critter that's been living (and pooping) in our shoes...


Lastly, I made a shirt for my neighbor that's expecting next month. It's my first attempt at craftiness (at least craftiness that actually requires material), so it didn't turn out to be quite as bad as I was expecting (heck, Shane was even impressed, I don't think he's ever been impressed with me, except for, well, we'll just leave it there)...

So all in all a super fantastic, head splitting, day, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment