Monday, July 11, 2011

Cool Cats....

Kevin and Shane have been playing computer games A LOT on their day off!!!! Sadly (although, in my reality, thankfully), Buddy's laptop died, so he and I have been doing a lot of this...

Bike riding that is, not the cheesy posing, although there was a lot of that too! So today we continued our good times, this time we brought along a friend and our ski goggles (you never know when you'll run into a snowstorm in Waikoloa). Never mind that Buddy is wearing his pajamas for the third day in a row...

Seriously, you think his mom would dress him at least!!!! Sheesh!
Oh well, Shane guaranteed that we will do something tomorrow (he must have finally gotten my memo that we live in Hawaii)!
So all in all a super fantastic, changing our clothes, day!

2 comments:

  1. Buddy looks so cute in his bike helmet! My husband and I just got bikes, and he made me buy a helmet. I don't like how it looks, but Buddy has given me hope that they can be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll always be cool in our book Mrs. Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete