Thursday, July 7, 2011

Political Aspirations....

So with new candidates coming out of the woodwork lately for the upcoming 2012 Presidential Election, I would like to make an important announcement....Buddy will be running for Governor of Hawaii in approximately 2034. Yep, he made his official announcement while in a conference with his mother, body surfing in Kua Bay. The primary agenda of his governorship will be "to make every day 4th of July so we can set off fireworks". Well, at least he has a goal in mind. I think he'll do quite well, he looks pretty official...

I know I'll be voting for him, now to decide whether to post these pictures now, or wait for them to mysteriously appear as blackmail when the mud slinging campaign hits? Eh, I'll do it now, I think they only help his party's agenda...





He's definitely got my vote!
So all in all a super fantastic, backing Buddy, day!
Remember, a vote for Buddy is a vote for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment