Monday, July 25, 2011

Sea sick...

Buddy's had a headache for 5 days now with a low grade fever. Being the care-free mom that I am, I googled all the possible horrible diseases that my child could have. Today I called all the family practice doctors within a 40 mile radius (don't get me started on how ridiculous finding a doctor here is) trying to get someone to look at my sweet boy to reassure me that he was OK. Really he was, he was a little tired, but otherwise his normal goofy self. Finally around 5 o'clock I figured out what horrible illness was plaguing my child. I'm an awesome nurse, just throwing it out there, I'm also throwing it out there that I'm glad we actually didn't find a doctor to go to for fear of being looked at as one of "those mothers". Ummmm, yeah, Buddy was congested and now his nose is running, relieving his headache. That just reconfirms my belief that an ocean play a day will keep the doctor away! So here is my favorite patient that's in for a serious Netti pot treatment tomorrow...

So all in all a super fantastic, looking forward to our ocean therapy tomorrow, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment