Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Racial Slurs 101...

Buddy came into the bathroom while I was taking a "mommy break" to tell me that "Chinese peoples eyes go like this (at this point he's pulling the corner of his eyes back)because their brains are so smart". Well, I guess if your going to make a racial slur you should add a positive note to cancel it out? I have absolutely no idea where he got that from, I don't think he even knows anyone Chinese. He does know we looked at adopting a Chinese baby and Buddy turned that down because "I don't want no Chinese speakin' baby, I want a baby that speaks English(Buddy Beeder 5/2011)"! OK, really we truly can't afford to, but I like to prefer to say that it's cause we're partial to the English speakin' babies (here I thought they only knew baby talk). So that's it for my racially insensitive kid. Today was a day of bike riding, bike riding, bike riding, then the neighbor girl came over and Buddy put on a show...

Let me assure you, it was quite the show, then afterwards, you'll never guess what we did. Yep, that's right more bike riding!
So all in all a super fantastic, slurring, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment