Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Exhausted....

Yep, you guessed it, another day of bike riding. I'm not sure my tookas can take anymore. Of course matters weren't helped (for me anyway), when the older boy across the street taught Buddy not only how to ride in dirt to make dust clouds, but also stand up while riding. Thankfully today we had an impending engagement (i.e. playdate with some friends down in Kona) so our bike riding had to be cut short!! Oh how my backside is greatful for playdates!!!!

Our playdate consisted of some serious swimming at the Kona Pool, while we were waiting for our friends to arrive Buddy was basically attacked by two 5 year old girls. They were pulling him all over the keiki (that's kid) pool, all I can say is what a ladies man! He's sensitive too! While we were driving home we were talking about his birthday party (yes, it's several months away, but it sure is fun to talk about). We were talking about all the friends we could invite. Here is a little back story, there was a girl in Buddy's class that he says tormented him daily. He does not under any circumstances like Elise. Every day he would come home and tell me what she did to him that day. Well, back to the story, so we're throwing out names of kids to come to the party and he says "Elise", noticing my surprise at the name, he explains "well, she has a crush on me, so she can come". My boy, growing way too fast!
So all in all, a man's man, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment