Sunday, July 24, 2011

Flashes....

Buddy has had a headache for 4 days, miraculously he was healed this afternoon when he decided that he wanted to go to a neighbor's house to play. Ahhh, the healing power of play. Hopefully he'll be better tomorrow so we can check out the beaches(that would be the beaches that were closed due to shark sitings today). So since someone hasn't been in the mood to be my model, let's flashback shall we? Well, really you have no option other than to log off and leave me to my flashing by myself.....wait... what?
These are from 3 years ago when I was trying to be fancy and take nice picture for our Christmas cards. Buddy wore the sweater for this photo shoot only, then took it off and told me to throw it away! Why? "Sweaters are for girls", oh, didn't you know? (By the way, I haven't bought him a sweater since, except for his manly pirate sweater, but like I said, it's very manly!)




Not sure how this popped in there, but it's funny, so here it lands! I'm sparing you of the ones of me with my smothered face-you're totally welcome by the way.

Take that Kiddie Kandids, we'll take our own Halloween pictures minus the fake background...

I had to include these picture, check out the facial expressions on my dad. I didn't include them all, but let me just say, they tell a story of a little boy torturing/whacking his grandpa on the head, and it's fantastic...



These are totally a bonus, not sure whose bonus, but here they are...



That's it I'm outta here!

I'm sure you didn't enjoy the stroll down memory lane as much as I did, but I had quite an enjoyable walk!
So all in all a super fantastic, reliving the past and ignoring the whining, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment