Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Everything coming out Rainbows?

For Kevin's first official day here, we took him back to Kaumana Caves for some exploring. I felt very prepared, lots of flashlights, lots of batteries lots of food, lots of goof balling...

I'm pretty sure I wasn't prepared to get lost in one of the numerous offshoots of the cave and start crying with the fear of being lost in a cave forever. Nope wasn't me. When we finally made our way out, Buddy remarked that I could get sad really quick (seriously, I have a few phobias...drowning, burning and getting lost in a cave never to resurface). Thankfully I had my 3 men with me to make fun of me, which of course made me feel better about my impending doom.
Afterwards, we decided to go to Rainbow Falls...

Unfortunately someone made a fence so you couldn't get close towards the bottom. Thankfully, they didn't make a fence around the top....

Yes, those are my boys at the top of Rainbow Falls, and here is my boy, the ever crowd pleaser pretending to fall off of Rainbow Falls just for your viewing pleasure...

Here is my crowd pleaser in the river running to the falls...

By the way, flip flops are not the best hiking shoes to wear in, on, or around a 100 foot drop off waterfall, but maybe that's just me!
So all in all a super fantastic, making our way, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment