Saturday, July 2, 2011

Caught in the act...

This morning I caught Buddy playing in the gloop....

I mean, I really caught him playing in the gloop....

Then I caught him making a midnight snack ( I was actually excited about this one, someone has become lazy around this house and I think it might be me)...

Then I caught him doing this right in front of my face right after I laid down to go to sleep tonight...

After he showed me his tooth, I asked him if he was going to leave it under the pillow for the tooth fairy. The mature boy he is, he laughed then told me that there was no tooth fairy and that I was more than welcome (more or less told) to leave the obligatory letter and toy (both have been done by the way). Hmmmmph, seems like someone's growing up way too fast!
So all in all a super fantastic, mature, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment