Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Early Bird....

So I haven't been blogging lately because the computers have been overtaken by 3 boys! So today I'm blogging before the day is close to being done (maybe that means everyone can go to sleep early, since heaven forbid anything fun were to happen and I can't blog about it). Yesterday the boys watched a video about planking (that stupid craze where people are just randomly laying on things and taking pictures). My fellas did a one up on the planking, which they are calling plonking....

I tried to get Buddy to plonk on the edge of our lanai, but he thought that was a little dangerous, hmmmm, who raised him to actually have rational thoughts? Today we tried our best to put some sun on Kevin...

I don't think it worked too well, oh well, we always have tomorrow to bake him to a crisp! (I know you're totally jealous I'm not your step-mom too so I can devise ways to get a sunburn on you). Then we went to the dentist. All I have to say is holy crap it's difficult to get a Dental appointment on this island. (Note to self for next life... get a dental degree, get over the disgustingness of mouths [I know I stick my hands in way grosser places, but those places don't have teeth], and live it up in Hawaii). We really liked the dentist, thank goodness since it's the only one with an opening for the year of 2011...


Unfortunately, someone has a small mouth and big teeth coming in. Hmmm, I always thought Buddy would look cute with braces... and glasses, maybe I can think of some more things that he can be tortured with in his early pubescent years!!!! Yay, for cute Buddy.
So all in all a super fantastic, clean teeth, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment