Monday, August 1, 2011

The difference...


Today was Buddy's first day of first grade! Whilst all the other moms and dads were walking their kids into the classroom and helping them get settled, I got an inglorious peck on the lips and a "bye mom". When I went to pick him up, he was grinning ear to ear, saying that he had a fantastic day. The first story he told me about his day was that he colored two pictures of bears, one green and one yellow and his teacher actually praised him for the job instead of being upset that the bears were not realistic colors like a previous teacher that we know (Mrs. X., p.s. Mrs. X. coloring just isn't that fun when most of the colors look gray BECAUSE YOU ARE COLOR BLIND). When he left he told his new teacher that he wished he could stay longer! I guess I can strike home schooling of my list!!!! Yipee! I cannot express how happy I am about his new teacher (even if he did confide in me that she has scary teeth)!!!!!!!
So all in all, a super fantastic, loving our new teacher, day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment