Friday, August 12, 2011

My hero!

So in Buddy's class is a little girl that seems very anxious and very shy. I usually see her dad helping her/pulling her into the classroom and encouraging her that she'll be OK. Today when the bell rang for school to be dismissed, I was ready to roll with my Budster, Budster had other plans. He noticed that the girl was frozen by the doorway almost crying. She said that her sister was picking her up today and hadn't quite made it there yet. My boy put his arm around her, sat her down on the bench right outside the classroom and then told her that his mom would read them a story until her sister got there (which we did). What a sweet little boy I have there, if I do say so myself! Here he is enjoying the good life...

So all in all a super fantastic, super hero, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment