Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Special Delivery?


Buddy has had kids on the brain, today while we were leaving school he spotted a three year old girl. He pulled me by the arm down to his level so he could whisper in my ear "hey mom, when you adopt a kid, make it that(pointing to the girl) size". Yesterday at the dinner table we were talking about how lucky we were to have him, at that point he complimented Shane on his working "balls". Hmmm, should I be embarrassed or proud of my boy's fundamental knowledge of reproduction? I'll totally go with proud-I am a nurse after all!
Tomorrow is Buddy's "special day" at school, he provides the snack and gets to share his favorite....whatever. My boy picked his army outfit. He told me that he wants to join the Army so he can be the gunner on the tank. The mommy in me is really, really, really hoping that his colorblindness excludes him from this job just in the off chance that he doesn't change his mind. Buddy is so excited about this day he even helped me make the snack to take (fruit kabobs) and told his class to be ready for their "pants to be knocked off" (his teacher was of course the one to relay this statement).
So all in all a very super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment