Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ouch!!!


I volunteered to help at Buddy's school yesterday for picture day. I came home and complained to Shane about how rude I thought a male teacher was to me, seriously I'm a volunteer(translation, be nice to me). Buddy snuck in the room while I was complaining and said, "mom, how come you complain about everyone so much". Wow, the truth stings a bit I must say. My only defense is I only have Shane to vent to. Unfortunately where Shane and I are, Buddy is sneaking around to have a listen, that and honestly I'm crabby! So back to happier days...

Thank goodness I have proof that I'm not such a crab apple, because this was only 2 days ago!
So all in all a super fantastic, aiming to be more like Buddy, day@

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the call yesterday!!! Buddy you are awesome!!! Hemi walked away with a huge smile on her face :) Thank you for the invite!! We will be saving our money to come see you!
    I hadn't told Hemi about the "other" girlfriends and that it's so adorable to hear about. Except I did tell her about his friends sister and when I said she told her brother that she was going to marry him, Hemi had this look on her face like UM I don't think so... Then I told her that Buddy told him he was going to marry Hemi and she said "That's right mom he's going to marry ME" I so wish I would have had a camera to catch the look on her face! Oh and I did tell her about the prankster and that she would have laughed and got him right back. She shook her head yes, laughed and said that is so funny......what did he do to her... I said I have no idea but I'm sure it was very funny.
    Ahhh a match made in Heaven.....
    Danni I complain too.....especially about rude people. Sometimes I wish I had a ton of plates....yep plates so when I need to get the frustration out I can throw them! The only bad thing is the clean up.... LOL!!!!
    Driving fast helps too :) I love our kids :)
    Have an amazing day!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete